× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

No internet at all

rey8924
Follower

No internet at all

Everything was working fine when I left for the weekend. Came back home today, router is not getting any internet at all from my modem. Connected modem directly to PC. An I have internet from the modem. Reboted the router, change ethernet cables, left it unpuged for a few. An does not get internet at all. Can someone help me or provide me with the right customer service number please.

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: No internet at all

did you power on/off in the proper order? so disconnect and power off both devices.

then hook up and power one just the modem. don't connect anything to it over than coax and the power cord. Give it a couple minutes.

then connect the modem to wan port on router.

then power on the router. give it a few minues. 

did it work? 

If not, what modem is it? 

firmware on the router?

to contact support, click mynetgeat at the top. register an account and the device. from there you can contact support. don't google for a #. it gives you con/scam sites. 

Message 2 of 3
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: No internet at all

If the above doesn't work then hold the reset button down in the back of the router with a pin for 30 seconds and then let go. Wait a minute for the router to boot up, access the interface, go through the setup wizard and see if you have internet once you've done that.
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7