× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

No repair service for xr500

vhelixr
Aspirant

No repair service for xr500

My XR500 got dead due to reboot. There’s no proper/ authorised service centre to repair, The customer service inform device is dead and cannot be repaired at any cost , what’s the use of taking high end routers, when no proper repair service provided , suggest user to check before purchase of devices @ anyone who can help me get back my dead xr500 would be highly appreciated 

going further will not let near and dear to purchase netgear products  

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: No repair service for xr500

How long have you had the router for? If you're outside of the warranty period then you'd be hard pressed to find many companies that would replace it, I do realize that it is frustrating, you could try taking it to a tech repair shop and see if there is anything they can do
Message 2 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Did you get any progress on this? 

@vhelixr wrote:

My XR500 got dead due to reboot. There’s no proper/ authorised service centre to repair, The customer service inform device is dead and cannot be repaired at any cost , what’s the use of taking high end routers, when no proper repair service provided , suggest user to check before purchase of devices @ anyone who can help me get back my dead xr500 would be highly appreciated 

going further will not let near and dear to purchase netgear products  

Message 3 of 4
vhelixr
Aspirant

Tried all the possible ways it’s not working .
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7