× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Prioritize SLOBS and League XR500

3ijtKwij
Initiate

Prioritize SLOBS and League XR500

So I received my Nighthawk XR500 today and I tried to add both League Of Legends as well as Streamlabs OBS as prioritized apps on my Desktop.

Adding League Of Legends didn't seem to be a problem, just selecting my PC and under basic I'll find League Of Legends. But when I try to add the port for Streamlabs OBS (which seems to be 1935 for TCP, when I go to add device, select my PC and under advanced leave the source port alone and enter 1935 for both start end end in destination ports, then selecting TCP once I click done I get "Unable to install because streams overlap."

How can I get prioritization for both League Of Legends as well as streaming this game to Twitch with Streamlabs OBS?

Thanks in advance!

Model: XR500| Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

I'd look up what ports both applications use then remove the LoL rule and add a manual one which encompasses the ports for both instead. I would however highly recommend you don't prioritize something that will be streaming as it's only mean for low bandwidth applications

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

I'd look up what ports both applications use then remove the LoL rule and add a manual one which encompasses the ports for both instead. I would however highly recommend you don't prioritize something that will be streaming as it's only mean for low bandwidth applications
Message 2 of 3
3ijtKwij
Initiate

Oh okay, thanks a lot!

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7