× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.

Tendrop
Aspirant

R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.

Gents - After installing the recommended firmware I'm getting the "This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute".  I've rebooted routed a couple times but it still happens.

Thanks for your help

Model: XR700|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 15
Rick6922
Luminary

get use to it. , lol if you got the 700 they will tell you to upgrade to  beta fw , but that wont fix the laggy dashboard and r-apps from not loading and crashing. lol you have to be logged in to get to dashboard online, maybe the cloud server's sh#$. who know's, apparently not NG. lol

Message 2 of 15
Tendrop
Aspirant

Thanks for replying.  this is after I upgraded to the beta FW.   You're right very bugging and laggy setup overall.  Disappointed in this router.  Its still under warranty but my 90 days are up for the online support.

If its not the LANs to my desktop and xbox disconnecting it's something else with this setup.  I may have to RMA or get money back.  

Message 3 of 15
mxa
Tutor
Tutor

My advice is to run away from this router asap, I have not had it run properly on any firmware using any configuration. Netgear is clueless and has absolutely no regard for its customers paying top dollar for a "premium" product.

Message 4 of 15
Tendrop
Aspirant

Its quite sad.  I have RMA'd this router as of today.  Now you have me nervous they are all FUBAR.  I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with yours.  Did you RMA already?

Message 5 of 15
FURRYe38
Guru

Has anyone asked a forum moderator for the beta? The beta helps with the apps and UI. 

Message 6 of 15
Tendrop
Aspirant

@FURRYe38 wrote:

Has anyone asked a forum moderator for the beta? The beta helps with the apps and UI. 

Thanks Furry - Yes I installed the Beta FW on Saturday.  Started getting the R-Apps error message thereafter.  I need to reboot to remove the error but it comes back after a little while.  The beta FW was suggested by a Guide because of my original Post regarding the LAN disconnect issue having every other day or so.  The R-Apps madness was not as frequent on the other FW but it would show up now and then.  Just a head scratcher all around for a $500 router.   BTW, I've never seen the fans spin on this thing either so maybe it's a lemon.  I hope other people are having better luck with it.  When it works it does its job.  Mine has been high maintenance since purchase in March.

Message 7 of 15
mxa
Tutor
Tutor

I returned my original and the new one i bought has the same issues. As far as I can tell I have never heard the fan run on either of mine. I tried all firmwares including the betas. I have a home with over 50 wireless devices so who knows you may have better luck than me
Message 8 of 15
Rick6922
Luminary

you can try the beta but it might have made it worse for me, not better at all!

Message 9 of 15
Rick6922
Luminary

read the post! it says we tried the beta! lol

Message 10 of 15
FURRYe38
Guru

Post your experiences with the beta over on the beta forum so NG keeps on this. 

Was a factory reset and setup from scratch performed after loading the beta FW?

What browser are you using? Does FF or Opera exhibit the same thing? 

@Tendrop wrote:

@FURRYe38 wrote:

Thanks Furry - Yes I installed the Beta FW on Saturday.  Started getting the R-Apps error message thereafter.  I need to reboot to remove the error but it comes back after a little while.  The beta FW was suggested by a Guide because of my original Post regarding the LAN disconnect issue having every other day or so.  The R-Apps madness was not as frequent on the other FW but it would show up now and then.  Just a head scratcher all around for a $500 router.   BTW, I've never seen the fans spin on this thing either so maybe it's a lemon.  I hope other people are having better luck with it.  When it works it does its job.  Mine has been high maintenance since purchase in March.

Message 11 of 15
Tendrop
Aspirant

@FURRYe38 wrote:

@Tendrop wrote:

@FURRYe38 wrote:

Message 12 of 15
Tendrop
Aspirant

@FURRYe38 wrote:

@Tendrop wrote:

@FURRYe38 wrote:

Will do and, Yes, I did a factory reset (erase through OS) and setup from scratch after loading the beta FW.  That was Donovan's  direction.

Message 13 of 15
FURRYe38
Guru

Might ask NG for a RMA or take the xr700 back. 

Message 14 of 15
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Sorry to hear you needed an RMA, hopefully the replacement will work better for you. Definitely give your feedback in the beta forum so they can work on why that is happening. What specific pages did you see the message appearing on or was it the interface as a whole?
Message 15 of 15
Discussion stats
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7