× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R-app not loading.

Mrpenguinz
Aspirant

R-app not loading.

I've been trying to fix this problem for little over a year now. I usaully get annoyed after trying what's recommended and forget about it. My issue is since i've bought this router i've had trouble with the R-app not loading. Geo filter, QoS, Device Manager, netowrk monitor, hybrid vpn all will not load. Does anyone have any advice or fix for this in 2021? Router i'm using Is Nighthawk pro gaming router XR700. 

Model: XR700|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 12
plemans
Guru

Re: R-app not loading.

Message 2 of 12
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Sorry to hear that! 

What firmware are you currently running on the XR?

Message 3 of 12
Mrpenguinz
Aspirant

I'm using Firmware Version XR700 V1.0.1.38.

Message 4 of 12
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Go to the System Information page on the router and in the Rapp panel options change the number of retries to 5. Then reboot the router from the interface and see if it is better then.
Message 5 of 12
Mrpenguinz
Aspirant

It's set to 5 currently and they still never load. 

Message 6 of 12
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Upgrade to the beta firmware and then factory reset after for a fresh install and see if that resolves the issue please.
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/XR700-DumaOS-3-0-Beta-Firmware/m-p/...
Message 7 of 12
Mrpenguinz
Aspirant

I downloaded the beta, but all gave me is something that said "the image disc file is corrupted". What am i suppose to do with this? 

Message 8 of 12
plemans
Guru

Whats saying that? 

Did you try to open the image file? 

When you download it, if its in zip format, extract the file. Then you you actually load it through the browsers gui

Message 9 of 12
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

As above, you need to upload it to the router, not open it on your PC.
Message 10 of 12
Mrpenguinz
Aspirant

I figured it out, and everything is loading. So do i just stay on this older verison and never update? or wait for new frimware update? 

Message 11 of 12
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

It's the latest in terms of features and that it has 3.0, we'll provide more updates soon that I'd suggest you try as well.
Message 12 of 12
Discussion stats
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7