× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R6900v2 WiFi connected but no internet

NicholasV
Aspirant

R6900v2 WiFi connected but no internet

I’ve had this router at my apartment for less than an a month and it was doing great but yesterday the internet just seemed to cut out. I’m still connected to the WiFi but I’m not able to use the internet and I’ve tried running speed tests and they rarely work when they do I have abysmal stats. I’ve tried so much to fix including rebooting the router manually and from the app, unplugging the wan cord and plugging that back in from both the wall and the router, power cycling my three devices connected to it, system rebooting it, all that has brought me no closer to a solution so any help would be appreciated I have no idea why this suddenly happened and for about 10 minutes it worked yesterday at some point and then stopped again. Any help is once again very much appreciated I need this internet for college classes and assignments so I’m a little stressed from this currently.
Message 1 of 2
NicholasV
Aspirant

Re: R6900v2 WiFi connected but no internet

Apparently this issue has resolved itself so I don’t really know anything at this point
Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7