× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R7000 WiFi schedule issues

teckart
Follower

R7000 WiFi schedule issues

I have the scheduler enabled.  Every morning I have to maually turn on router.  I then login and go to the "Advanced" tab, I select "Advanced Setup", "Wireless Settings."  Then log-in go in and reselect "enable wireless router radio" and select apply.  The next day this "enable wireless router radio" is unselected.  This is what I do EVERY morning.  My time zone is correct, the "turn off wireless router by schedule" is selected and the schedule to turn off is 11:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.  Why am I having to go in daily to select "enable wireless router radio"?

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: R7000 WiFi schedule issues

Please post about this here for your model router:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-WiFi-Routers/bd-p/home-wifi-routers-nighthawk

@teckart wrote:

I have the scheduler enabled.  Every morning I have to maually turn on router.  I then login and go to the "Advanced" tab, I select "Advanced Setup", "Wireless Settings."  Then log-in go in and reselect "enable wireless router radio" and select apply.  The next day this "enable wireless router radio" is unselected.  This is what I do EVERY morning.  My time zone is correct, the "turn off wireless router by schedule" is selected and the schedule to turn off is 11:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.  Why am I having to go in daily to select "enable wireless router radio"?

Message 2 of 3
schumaku
Guru

Re: R7000 WiFi schedule issues

@teckart  R7000 firmware version? Time zone and DST config correct? I'm a little hesitant to push towards the latest firmware as this is known problematic (nicely said). If basic features like these schedules simply don't work, @ChristineT  @Christian_R  where is Netgears QA?

@FURRYe38 wrote:

Please post about this here for your model router:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-WiFi-Routers/bd-p/home-wifi-routers-nighthawk

Moderators can move threads easily - much better than having lots of duplicate if people re-post in other sections, and mods are moving things later on. However, the moderators are not really on full duty - same applies to the (not) banning and handling of Spam and Scam.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7