× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Sending Myself Monitoring Logs

MeteorMike
Guide

Sending Myself Monitoring Logs

When I go to the SETTINGS-MONITORING-LOGS screen the choice SEND LOG returns a dialog box that says, "This site says... if you want to send an email notice, turn on email notifications in the email screen." 

Sorry guys! I've looked under every tab twice and see no mention of email screen. I done everything except ask my wife where it is and I still can't find it. I know this is probably an easy fix I'm just overlooking but any help you can send my way would be appreciated. 

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
MeteorMike
Guide

I went over and over the tabs and I finally found the email screen! It is under SETTING-CONTENT FILTERING-EMAIL. I guess I had just been looking at the screen too long! After finding the tab filling in the blanks was a breeze.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
MeteorMike
Guide

I went over and over the tabs and I finally found the email screen! It is under SETTING-CONTENT FILTERING-EMAIL. I guess I had just been looking at the screen too long! After finding the tab filling in the blanks was a breeze.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7