× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Settings XR500

Marv-K
Guide

Settings XR500

Hallo , ich habe eine Frage. Ich habe mit meiner Fritzbox 7590 eine Internetgeschwindigkeit von 156 mbits download / 20 mbit upload.
Ich habe mir den Nighthawk XR500 router geholt um hauptsächlich den Hybrid VPN zu nutzen . Ich benutze dafür aber Open VPN (no lag vpn)
Ich habe auf meinem Nighthawk modem aber nur eine Bandbreitgeschwindigkeit von 70mbts download . Warum? Ich möchte gerne die volle internet auslastung auf meinem nighthawk router. Gibt es hierbei eine spezielle einstellung bei meiner fritzbox oder beim gaming modem? bitte dringend um hilfe!!

Hello, I have a question. I have an internet speed of 156 mbits download / 20 mbit upload with my Fritzbox 7590.
I got the Nighthawk XR500 router to mainly use the Hybrid VPN. I use Open VPN for this (no lag vpn)
I only have a bandwidth of 70mbts download on my Nighthawk modem. Why? I would like to have full internet utilization on my nighthawk router. Is there a special setting in my Fritzbox or in the gaming modem? please urgently help!
Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 8

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Re: Settings XR500

Looks like the issue is as Fraser suggested.

Please go to the three-line menu in Anti-Bufferbloat and select "Set Bandwidth Speeds". Enter here what you expect to get from the ISP and retest.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8

All Replies
plemans
Guru

If you're not using the vpn, do you get full speeds? 

Message 2 of 8
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Also have you entered the speeds you expect in bandwidth settings? Check the table view for the Device Manager, are any of the ports limited to 100Mbits?
Message 3 of 8
Marv-K
Guide

No , the maximum speed is 75 mbits. Without VPN.
Message 4 of 8
Marv-K
Guide

@Fraser , No I've already tried everything. It is not because of that.
Message 5 of 8
Marv-K
Guide

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 6 of 8
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Looks like the issue is as Fraser suggested.

Please go to the three-line menu in Anti-Bufferbloat and select "Set Bandwidth Speeds". Enter here what you expect to get from the ISP and retest.

Message 7 of 8
Marv-K
Guide

yes this was the problem! thank you!
Message 8 of 8
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7