× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Slow LAN on R9000

mpparent
Aspirant

Slow LAN on R9000

Folks,

Are you seeing volatile download speeds on your r9000? I will get 50 Mbps at times...then I'll restart my computer and get over 500 Mbps. My upload speeds seem to be ok, at around 600-700 Mbps. Any ideas? The other odd thing is that my TV subscription is via an internet connection delivered through my router. The video freezes (which I've determined to be a slow LAN connection) from time to time. Weird...

Model: R9000|Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Slow LAN on R9000

Please post about this here for your model router:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-WiFi-Routers/bd-p/home-wifi-routers-nighthawk
You might try Voxels 3rd party FW as well. 
Good Luck. 

@mpparent wrote:

Folks,

Are you seeing volatile download speeds on your r9000? I will get 50 Mbps at times...then I'll restart my computer and get over 500 Mbps. My upload speeds seem to be ok, at around 600-700 Mbps. Any ideas? The other odd thing is that my TV subscription is via an internet connection delivered through my router. The video freezes (which I've determined to be a slow LAN connection) from time to time. Weird...

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7