× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Teredo unable to qualify

eedjut
Aspirant

Teredo unable to qualify

Hi, I'm having trouble playing cross play/inviting friends to streets of rage 4. I've had no issues with any other xbox/pc crossplay game until now and when checking my xbox networking it comes up with teredo is unable to qualify. I've tried everything on the pc to disable/uninstall/install/add legacy hardware etc. fixing with cmd but nothing worked so i'm thinking it's the router. Do i need to enable IPv6 or somehow disable the geo-filter? Any help with this would be really appreciated, been pulling my hair out since last night with this and my step son is getting bored which has resulted in him watching tik tok for the last hour which is driving me nuts.

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Teredo unable to qualify

I would suggest you start by disabling the Geo-Filter given you're playing locally and we haven't specifically tested the game for multiplayer. If that doesn't help then I would recommend in WAN Settings changing NAT to Open.

Message 2 of 4
eedjut
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply and suggestions. How do i disable the geo filter? I can only de-select strict mode, auto ping host and flush cloud.

Message 3 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

From the devices panel at the top of the Geo-Filter you can delete the device, alternatively you could switch it to Spectating mode which will prevent it filtering connections.
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7