× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Trying to setup QOS & Geo-Filtering

Axsom
Follower

Trying to setup QOS & Geo-Filtering

I am trying to set up my QOS & Geo-Filtering in the (new to me) DumaOS. The problem I'm having is that there seems to be a VERY LIMITED amount of Games/Programs available.

Is it possible to add my own custom Games/Programs? The two important things to me at this point are my VoIP device & Elite Dangerous. As I don't JUST game through my network, I would like to add custom programs.

This is my first time using this community and I am interested in the results that will be found here. 

Model: XR700|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 2
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Trying to setup QOS & Geo-Filtering

For QoS I assume you're referring to Traffic Prioritization? We'll be adding more services in the future but currently you can add the necessary ports manually for what you need. Are you playing ED on a PC? If so then change your PC device type to a console in Device Manager then add it to the Geo-Filter and it should work then. Keep in mind that most PC games you can choose your own servers so if that's the case you the Geo-Filter may not be as useful here.
Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7