× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: USB Devices not found on the Nighthawk D7800 or readycloud

MKL87
Follower

USB Devices not found on the Nighthawk D7800 or readycloud

I have two USB hard drives connected to my Nighthawk. At first, everything was viseble and reachable. But after a few hours I could no longer see or open the USBs in any way. Readycloud worked before, but now said that the router was ofline, but worked great an hour before. My internet was working fine, there was no new firmware update and I have the latest software. I turned everything on and off again, but it still can't find the two USBs 😞

Model: D7800|Nighthawk X4S – AC2600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post about this in the DSL modem forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/DSL-Modems-Routers/bd-p/home-dsl-modems-routers

Thank you. 

@MKL87 wrote:

I have two USB hard drives connected to my Nighthawk. At first, everything was viseble and reachable. But after a few hours I could no longer see or open the USBs in any way. Readycloud worked before, but now said that the router was ofline, but worked great an hour before. My internet was working fine, there was no new firmware update and I have the latest software. I turned everything on and off again, but it still can't find the two USBs 😞

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post about this in the DSL modem forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/DSL-Modems-Routers/bd-p/home-dsl-modems-routers

Thank you. 

@MKL87 wrote:

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7