× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Unmatched Device in Geo-Filter

ron_spruce
Star

Unmatched Device in Geo-Filter

I used to be able to see my PlayStation 5 as an added device in the Geo-Filter Map, now I do not. When I click on the Add Device button, nothing happens. Navigating away and back to the Geo-Filter will show me this:

unmatched_device.jpg

Hope I don't have to factory reset but I will if that is what it takes.

Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Re: Unmatched Device in Geo-Filter

OK great thanks, let us know if you experience any further issues following a factory reset.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7

All Replies
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Did this happen after a firmware update by chance? If so, I believe can you let me know which firmware version you upgraded from and to?

We'll try and reproduce this issue internally and resolve it, we've seen a similar one recently related to devices in QoS. The solution is unfortunately to factory reset the XR.

Message 2 of 7
ron_spruce
Star

I upgraded from V1.0.0.58_1.0.44 to V1.0.0.64_1.0.49

Message 3 of 7
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

OK great thanks, let us know if you experience any further issues following a factory reset.

Message 4 of 7
ron_spruce
Star

Don't know if it helps but these logs appeared as I was seeing that popup in the Geo-Filter:

Feb  1 07:56:25 XR1000 user.info com.netdumasoftware.pingheatmap: Ping Heatmap looking for updates... 107
Feb  1 15:56:26 XR1000 user.info com.netdumasoftware.pingheatmap: Downloading files at mirror: http://netdumasoftware.com/dumaos/cloud_resources/ping-heatmap/GPG/3_0_0/cloud-0000000113-gpg.asc 198
Feb  1 15:56:27 XR1000 user.info com.netdumasoftware.pingheatmap: Cloudsync Ping Heatmap result 'true','Cloud is up to date' 130
Feb  1 07:56:55 XR1000 user.warn lua: config write 'com.netdumsoftware.geofilter.settings'  96
Feb  1 07:57:20 XR1000 user.info com.netdumasoftware.neighwatch: DHCP new event.  86
Feb  1 07:57:20 XR1000 user.info com.netdumasoftware.neighwatch: DHCP lease change.  89
Message 5 of 7
ron_spruce
Star

All good after reset, thanks.

Message 6 of 7
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Thanks for letting us know, give us a shout if you run into any further problems!

Message 7 of 7
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7