× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

V2.3.2.26 for XR500 LAN Port disconnect

mebaby333
Tutor

V2.3.2.26 for XR500 LAN Port disconnect

Can someone please provide the Beta (V2.3.2.26) for the XR500.  I had it last week but upgraded to the newest version 2.3.2.56 because it said it fixed the LAN Port disconnect, but alas it doesn't.  I just need that frimware back please, until Netgear finally addresses the issue.

Thank you

Dave

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: V2.3.2.26 for XR500 LAN Port disconnect

I would contact who ever you got the beta from and get it from them again. Be sure to keep the FW files back up so you have them if you need. 

Message 2 of 8
mebaby333
Tutor

I did, i reached to Netduma-Fraser and NetDuma-Jack but they are not getting back to me, so i thought i would try to reach out here.

@FURRYe38 wrote:

I would contact who ever you got the beta from and get it from them again. Be sure to keep the FW files back up so you have them if you need. 

Message 3 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

Hopefully they will respond soon. There in the UK regiona I believe so it's night time there I think. If not, try a NG forum Moderator. 

@Christian_R 

Message 4 of 8
mebaby333
Tutor

I am hoping, but i private messaged them on Friday of last week and still nothing, and why i posted on here today. 

Hoping maybe someone else may have it, that can hook it up. This problem is so annoying and not sure why they have not fixed yet. 

Something in that BETA version prevents it from happening so not sure why they have not fixed yet.

Message 5 of 8
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Looking back in PMs I sent you the .32 version which has since been made available publicly here: https://kb.netgear.com/000060127/XR500-Firmware-Version-2-3-2-32
Message 6 of 8
mebaby333
Tutor

yeah that version doesn't work.. LAN Ports still disconnect.. The only one that worked was .26.  Is there anyway to get that one back?

Message 7 of 8
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

I don't have a record of sending you that and also don't have access to that file anymore. I've sent you a PM with the firmware I originally sent in case it is different from the public .32. Keep in mind it's best to do a reset after a firmware change to ensure no legacy issues carry over.
Message 8 of 8
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7