× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Warzone VPN/geo filter

ce7_official
Aspirant

Warzone VPN/geo filter

GER/ENG

Hallo Community

Call of Duty Warzone

XR500

Computer

2 Probleme

1:VPN

ich habe schon öfters über meinen router vpn (expressvpn) für warzone benutzt, funktioniert auch einwandfrei. Nun aber wurde riccochet das anticheat von Warzone live gesschaltet und die haben gesagt, dass sie vpn etc auch bannen können... nun meine frage.. es ist ja ein anticheat der im Hintergrund am pc programm sucht oder was auch immer die mit dem spiel interagieren, wie cheats. würde ich openvpn auf meinem pc nutzen, klar das kann es ja leicht auslesen. Aber mein router bietet meinem pc ja ne  vpn verbindung an, läuft also quasi ja kein anderes programm zum verschleiern etc auf meinem pc.

bin mir nur unschlüssig ob es mit dem vpn auf meinem router auch nen bann gibt.

wisst ihr was ich meine ? hat jemand eine idee bzw erfahrungen und eine Antowort für mich?

2: Geofilter

man kann ja mithilfe des geofilters regionen raussuchen mit welchem server man verbunden werden möchte.

dieses habe ich aber noch nicht hinbekommen. im internet bzw youtube finde ich auch nichts hilfreiches.. hat da jemand ne anleitung oder kann mir helfen?

Vielen dank schonmal im Vorraus und nen schönen Abend

lg Chris

GER / ENG

Hello community

1: VPN

I've often used vpn (expressvpn) for warzone via my router, and it works fine. But now riccochet the anticheat of Warzone was switched live and they said that they can also ban vpn etc ... well my question .. it is an anticheat that searches in the background on the pc program or whatever that is with the game interact like cheats. I would use openvpn on my pc, of course that can easily be read out. But my router offers my pc a vpn connection, so no other program to disguise etc is running on my pc.

I'm just undecided whether there is a ban with the VPN on my router.

Do you know what I mean ? does someone have an idea or experience and an answer for me?

2: Geofilter

you can use the geofilter to search for regions with which server you want to be connected.

but I haven't managed to do this yet. I don't find anything helpful on the internet or youtube .. does someone have instructions or can help me?

Thank you in advance and have a nice evening

lg Chris

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Warzone VPN/geo filter

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the NightHawk Gaming Router products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with NH gaming router products and know how to work it better. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-Routers/bd-p/en-home-nighthawk-pro-gaming-rout...

Please use this link to the main forum product list to review and choose where to make your posts. 
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Forum/ct-p/en-netgear

Thank you.

Message 2 of 3
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Warzone VPN/geo filter

We've discussed this here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-Routers/Xr500/m-p/2178208 and can continue there if needed.
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7