× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

When are you ever going release a firmware update and fix all these issues (or at least some) srsly!

blackout413
Follower

When are you ever going release a firmware update and fix all these issues (or at least some) srsly!

Guys....is there ever going to be an update to the DumasOS or are you moving away from it.....It has been over a year and NOTHING has been released!!!!!

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: When are you ever going release a firmware update and fix all these issues (or at least some) sr

3.0 is in beta now and more people are being invited gradually. I'd suggest signing up to this so you have a chance to try it. http://www.netgearinnovation.com/dumaos-beta/index.html
Message 2 of 4
defiled669
Apprentice

Re: When are you ever going release a firmware update and fix all these issues (or at least some) sr

hey sir i made a post describing what im going throu and wondered if you could take a look at it and see what could be the case for my problem

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 3 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

^ I've replied to your post.
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7