× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

When new updates

Kirill83Rus
Aspirant

When new updates

When will a new update for the router. Since the last update has been already as much as 2 months. You have there that one person is working on updates is obtained. As I will not read the message then here's catch the beta version of the cute person. How much can you wait. Since the release of the router itself, it has not been possible to complete a single full-fledged update, which has been added at least something big or new. You just promise and promise. Already coming to the end of the 8th month with the launch of the router in the company, and you just make mistakes. And those can not repair. Shame and shame on you.
Model: XR500| Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Netduma_Jack
NetDuma Partner

Re: When new updates

From a DumaOS perspective we have so much on our feature roadmap to develop so there will be plenty of new features coming out soon. But as Furry said, we can’t give an ETA on our next releases because it’s very hard to predict. But I can say there will so many awesome features coming out at a far greater speed and scale than you see in normal routers!

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

No router mfr posts when updates are forth coming. Just have to keep and eye out on there download support page and here if they post in the forums.

Message 2 of 4
Netduma_Jack
NetDuma Partner

From a DumaOS perspective we have so much on our feature roadmap to develop so there will be plenty of new features coming out soon. But as Furry said, we can’t give an ETA on our next releases because it’s very hard to predict. But I can say there will so many awesome features coming out at a far greater speed and scale than you see in normal routers!
Message 3 of 4
Kirill83Rus
Aspirant

Re: When new updates XR500

When will a new update for the router. Since the last update has been already as much as 2 months. You have there that one person is working on updates is obtained. As I will not read the message then here's catch the beta version of the cute person. How much can you wait. Since the release of the router itself, it has not been possible to complete a single full-fledged update, which has been added at least something big or new. You just promise and promise. Already coming to the end of the 8th month with the launch of the router in the company, and you just make mistakes. And those can not repair. Shame and shame on you.
Model: XR500| Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7