× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: XR 500 Network map not showing wired xbox one x

Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Okay thanks for the information. Using HTTP I assume as well? Do you have the Hybrid VPN enabled by any chance? Could you provide a screenshot of the Device Manager & WAN Settings please?
Message 151 of 155
Hartsgrove
Apprentice

No hybrid vpn and yes http
Message 152 of 155
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Could you provide those screenshots please?

Also could you try this please, do a factory reset and don't connect any devices to it apart from a laptop and the console. Make sure the console has the device type of Xbox in the Device Manager. Then add it to the Geo-Filter and try loading up the game. Don't change any other settings. Also what is your exact physical setup?
Message 153 of 155
Hartsgrove
Apprentice

I did that already three different times last month and I tried it again on all three firmwares I had on it with no luck. I have the new arris docsis 3.1 I have Xfinity gig service I have cat 5,6,7 Ethernet wires tried all of them had arris modem replaced twice had Xbox one x replace and PS4 pro replaced all Ethernet wires replaced. Your engineer team wrote level 3 support back and told them it’s something with the software.
Message 154 of 155
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

I/we are Netduma support so we don't have access to the tickets handled by Netgear. I'm asking about the setup in case there is something blocking it unintentionally. I'll pass this on to my team to see if they have anything further they could add.
Message 155 of 155
Discussion stats
  • 154 replies
  • 11 kudos
  • 12 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7