× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

XR1000 DumaOS 3.0 Device Manager - Cannot delete disconnected extender EXT7300

Joe_MS_39565
Aspirant

XR1000 DumaOS 3.0 Device Manager - Cannot delete disconnected extender EXT7300

I purchased a new Netgear Netgear Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router XR1000-100NAS this last September, and a few days ago decided to add a Nighthawk AX6000, EAX80-100NAS WiFi Extender.

Prior to that I used a Netgear EXT7300 WiFi Extender and it still shows up in my device list and I cannot delete it because it shows "Unable to delete device because it is online".

I've read elsewhere that this is a known bug that a later DumaOS update will fix this, but I have to ask how much longer do we all need to wait before Netgear finally gets around to taking care business for their premium products?

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: XR1000 DumaOS 3.0 Device Manager - Cannot delete disconnected extender EXT7300

In the Device Manager option menu there will be an option to delete all offline devices, try that, if not reboot the router and then you can delete the device.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: XR1000 DumaOS 3.0 Device Manager - Cannot delete disconnected extender EXT7300

In the Device Manager option menu there will be an option to delete all offline devices, try that, if not reboot the router and then you can delete the device.
Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7