× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

XR1000 DumaOS not loaded yet!

Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: XR1000 DumaOS not loaded yet!

That's alright we can continue here. Are you now on the latest firmware? If you didn't specifically upgrade it may have done so automatically, have you seen it since that update may have gone through? If so a factory reset would be recommended as it could be old low level code from the previous version causing the issue
Message 26 of 34
DK350Z
Star

Hi All,

I have completed another factory reset, and confirm I'm on the latest firmware (after previously rolling back to an old one).
I still get "Missing JSON response. With cache cleared, and disabled through dev tools I still get the same thing. The only way I can get into DumaOS is when I use a new browser and/or device, but as soon as it's logged in a couple of times, it too gets the Missing JSON.
I've now run out of computers and conventional browsers (Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer. Guess I need to get firefox haha).

I don't know if anyone has any other ideas? Otherwise I should probably get an RMA before warranty runs out 😞

Message 27 of 34
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

I would probably be best to start a new topic yes.

In the new topic, could you please detail your current firmware version and also confirm if you've factory reset the XR1000 since and firmware changes were made.

Thank you!

Message 28 of 34
DK350Z
Star

Thanks Liam,
I'll start a new topic as you suggested with details of current state.
Message 29 of 34
iTzPookie
Tutor

I also have the exact same problem with my router. it doesn't have anything to do with the modem(mine is the matching netgear pro gaming modem that matches the router in performance), it isn't even close to a modem problem. it is 100% the routers DumaOS system not working. it has done this for months off and on. with one error loading message to the next. except this time it actually has a message telling you its not loading, before it just didn't load and then refused to even pop up the admin login window anymore.

i have tried everything, from factory resetting, to contacting internet support (everythings fine on our end) is all i ever get told. it is a router issue that needs addressed

Message 30 of 34
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

The router is a standalone device so nothing else would be affecting whether it can load correctly or not, go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.
Message 31 of 34
iTzPookie
Tutor

sorry, i replied in the wrong chat. 

i don't know what you're talking about when you mention system information page and rapp panel. i can not access the router at all.. so I'm confussed.

Message 32 of 34
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Reboot, wait 2 minutes then access, it should work at least initially, then the System Information page will be on the left side in the menu, the Rapp panel is on the right side once you're on that page
Message 33 of 34
iTzPookie
Tutor

Alright, i changed the rapp to 5. im finally able to access the DumaOS. hopefully that doesnt happen again.. thank you for your help fraser

Message 34 of 34
Discussion stats
  • 33 replies
  • 9 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7