× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

XR1000 Error "This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute. "

Morghdred017
Guide

XR1000 Error "This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute. "

I have encountered this error "This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute." on 2 of the feature only, Geo-Filter and Ping Heatmap.

Have attempted to do factory reset over multiple time through out whole morning but situation either went worst with most of the "rapp" been not loaded, or back to only the 2 I listed above been unable to load.

Using latest official firmware of 1.0.0.5.2

Can anyone help me with this? Even though I dont think those 2 feature might be any huge help, but still feels iffy with stuff not working as intended.

Thanks all for your help in advance.

Message 1 of 11

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: XR1000 Error "This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute. "

Re-upgrade to the same firmware using the TFTP method, once complete wait 2 minutes then access and see if it works. If not do a reset from the interface, wait 2 minutes and try again.
https://kb.netgear.com/000059634/How-to-upload-firmware-to-a-NETGEAR-router-using-Windows-TFTP

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 11

All Replies
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Sorry to hear this!

Could you please try going to System Information -> Installed Rapps -> Click the three line menu and set the number of retries to 5.

Then reboot the XR from the interface and see if the issue continues.

Message 2 of 11
Morghdred017
Guide

Unfortunately it did not solve the issue, still can not access Geo Filter and Ping Heatmap only

Message 3 of 11
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

A reboot usually resolves it, did you do a factory reset after upgrading to the latest firmware? If not I would recommend doing that as otherwise remnants from previous versions can cause issues
Message 4 of 11
Morghdred017
Guide

I did, multiple times, even tried to factory on the pin on reset for 30 second+ method, and the in system menu reset opinion, both Geo Filter and Ping Heatmap never worked; some reset instances actually made QoS unable to open as well

Message 5 of 11
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Can you see whether it loads using the Microsoft Edge browser please?
Message 6 of 11
Morghdred017
Guide

Unfortunately nope, using Microsoft Edge still returns this error

Message 7 of 11
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Unplug the router from power for 10 minutes, then plug in, wait 2 minutes before accessing/connecting then load each page once and see if it works please
Message 8 of 11
Morghdred017
Guide

Just tried these steps, new error on Geo-Filter: "Script Error"

Waiting it out returns the same rapp not loaded error on both Geo-Filter and Ping Heatmap still

EDIT: I did notice on the main Dashboard screen, the middle big section is on forever load circle, as well as in System Information page, bottom most large section

Message 9 of 11
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re-upgrade to the same firmware using the TFTP method, once complete wait 2 minutes then access and see if it works. If not do a reset from the interface, wait 2 minutes and try again.
https://kb.netgear.com/000059634/How-to-upload-firmware-to-a-NETGEAR-router-using-Windows-TFTP
Message 10 of 11
Morghdred017
Guide

Re-upload firmware works, thank you very much for your assistance!

Message 11 of 11
Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7