× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

XR1000 geo filter completely fubar

PapaLung
Apprentice

XR1000 geo filter completely fubar

Has anyone ever seen this issue before?? (photos added)
Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: XR1000 geo filter completely fubar

Haha no worries, it's always good to check in if you can't resolve it yourself. It's only happened this weekend while I'm on duty so the team will be able to look at it for the first time tomorrow but I'm sure it'll be an easy fix.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 7

All Replies
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

When did it occur, just accessing the page or clicking a setting? It may be related to the cloud issue we are aware of and will be looking into tomorrow.
Message 2 of 7
PapaLung
Apprentice

The first photo comes up if I try to use a setting, this photo comes up when I first access the geofilter page.
Message 3 of 7
PapaLung
Apprentice

Oh, and it started sat morning after installing a firmware version given to me by a technician.
Message 4 of 7
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Thanks for that, it's definitely related to the cloud issue so check back in a day and it should be resolved
Message 5 of 7
PapaLung
Apprentice

Hey, thanks!!!! I knew I should've asked here first, I spent HOURS reading articles, on the phone, downloading firmware and factory resetting this thing by myself and with lvl 2 help, and nobody mentioned a cloud issue EVER!!! , fml. I'm going to go cry quietly in my mancave now.
Message 6 of 7
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Haha no worries, it's always good to check in if you can't resolve it yourself. It's only happened this weekend while I'm on duty so the team will be able to look at it for the first time tomorrow but I'm sure it'll be an easy fix.
Message 7 of 7
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7