× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

XR1000

XR500bel
Follower

XR1000

own XR500 and purshased XR1000 for some heavy netduma stuff upgrad and **bleep**, reveived it yesterday and today i sent it back, **bleep** is a compleeet garbage BS, netduma software isnt loading at al , cant connect my gamingpc with ethernet, somehwere somehow reveived an message like incompatiblity with provider and **bleep** and saw a weird new ip that wil be assigned to my pc to solve that no connection  i said ok do it , no internet not on phone not on PC, did interface login 1000 time, nothjing happend **bleep** is literly a JOKE, unpluged al stuff back to package, my XR500 plug in back  in 7mn al **bleep** done ( btw i hard reseted my xr500 preparing him for sale before starting with that XR1000 joke ass clown router LMAO)

BS, never buy something from nighthawk again ( i stil happy with xr500 but for for a new gaming router never ever never that netgear again

Message 1 of 2
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: XR1000

Sorry to hear you have had that experience, I'm sure we could have worked through it with you and got it all working as intended. I hope you may consider it again once there have been more firmware iterations so you can be more sure of stability.
Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7