× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: XR450 - This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.

prozema
Initiate

XR450 - This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.

I am having an issue where I attempt to bring up my DumaOS interface by going to routerlogin.net and I am seeing the error "This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute." on my Netgear XR450 (I had to select XR500 in the Model section since they didn't have XR450 listed as an option).  Has anyone seeing this before?  Is there a way to resolve it?

I've seen the knowledge related to this problem on the XR500 and the fix was in a newer firmware... But I have not seen anything for this problem on the XR450.  I've tried reloading the both available versions of firmware via tftp but neither worked.

Thanks!

Model: XR500| Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 4
Netduma_Jack
NetDuma Partner

Hi there - I recommend you factory reset the router to see if that clears the error message: https://kb.netgear.com/000053098/How-do-I-perform-a-factory-reset-on-my-Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-router

Message 2 of 4
DRU732
Tutor

???  Really?   Nuke all your router settings for this issue?  Lazy troubleshooting or poor OS design if that is the first and only solution offered.

I will lose:

• DHCP reservations
  • Individually labeled devices (rather than Unknown Device)
  • Categorized devices (Phone, PC, Printer, other...)
  • DDNS settings
  • VPN Settings
  • Port Forwarding settings ..

I upgraded from 2.3.2.32 to 2.3.2.40 and now half of the R-Apps are broken.

Can I at least restore my config after doing the full reset?  or will that also restore the problem?

Message 3 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

A factory reset is a standard troubleshooting step and one that should fix the issue. Yes the config should be fine to restore as it'll just cover settings that have been changed, shouldn't trigger the issue.
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7