× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

XR450 "This R-app not loaded yet, please try again in a minute"

ZiosEvolution
Follower

XR450 "This R-app not loaded yet, please try again in a minute"

This is for the router xr450, not the 500. 

I have upgraded and downgraded to each firmware for the xr450 nighthawk router, but have not found a solution to why I cannot acess the netdumaOS. I cleared my cache after each install, reboot the system, and factory reset with the pin in the back, and on the the router login (the minimal access without netduma) and have not found a solution. Can my modem be affecting this? I have tried so much but cannot find the solution. If anyone has found a solution besides the ones provided I would love to try that. Thanks in advance. Also to note, I also tried the .120 latest update but it takes me to a white screen that says "NetdumaOS not yet loaded". I have tried incognito mode, and internet explorer, chrome, and edge. Still the same errors. I am currentely on the XR450.V2.3.22 because I get farther in the loading screen. Any other update afte V2.3.2.32 I get the white screen error. 

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 3

Re: XR450 "This R-app not loaded yet, please try again in a minute"

@ZiosEvolution wrote:

This is for the router xr450, not the 500. 

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

Nighthawk Pro Gaming Routers - NETGEAR Communities

Gaming routers have their own DumaOS operating system that is nothing like the one on Netgear's standard routers.

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware. Look at the label on the device for the model number.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear stopped supplying printed manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Message 2 of 3
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Re: XR450 "This R-app not loaded yet, please try again in a minute"

Thanks for posting!

We've noticed the issue in your screenshot occasionally, but this only occurs immediately after an upgrade and is normally fixed after a few minutes and a browser refresh.

Are you factory resetting the XR450 after installing new firmware? That's usually a step we recommend too as it means you're starting from a clean slate.

How are you connected to the XR, via wired or wireless? Are you trying to access the admin page from a laptop/desktop? We suggest this as the interface can be a little buggy in a mobile browser.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7