× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: XR500 Black Ops PS4

Daft81
Follower

XR500 Black Ops PS4

Hi,
Could I get some help. Ive looked around but cannot seem to find anything of help. I purchased the XR500 after a paid Facebook Add reached me and in all honestly I'm very un-happy. Not only was I suprised you had to link the unit into your old existing router it does not seem to be as good as the hype.

The XR500 is suppost to eliminate lag and in my experience this is not true.. Now I'm willing to take advice and settings for the router as I may have it set up wrong so hopefully with the help of this community you can change my mind before I take it back for a refund.

Kind Regards
Ricky
Message 1 of 2
Netduma_Jack
NetDuma Partner

Re: XR500 Black Ops PS4

Hi Ricky - please follow this guide to get everything setup: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-g...

It's really important in BO4 that you reboot the game after making your Geo-Filter changes. The game does a key network check when you boot up the game so you need your Geo-Filter settings in place.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7