× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

XR500 No Power does not turn on

ladicx
Follower

XR500 No Power does not turn on

I am so disappointed that my router simply stopped working after I moved to another state. It does not power on what so ever. The only thing I can think of that might have been my fault is it's possible I plugged the wrong power brick into the wall and connected it to the router. I didnt see any lights or anything happen but when using the correct power cable it still does nothing. Did I somehow fry the whole board somehow? I even bought another power cord to ensure that wasn't the issue. I've tried other outlets in the house too and that does not work. I can't beleive i am stuck with a $300 brick at this point. I doubt anyone can help me but I am posting because I am sick about it. Its past warranty so the company does not want to help despite my loyality buying their products over the years. 

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 2
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: XR500 No Power does not turn on

Really if you can't get it to turn on then there isn't any particular trouble shooting that can be done. You can try keeping it unplugged from the power for over a day. That can sometimes help.
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7