× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: XR500 Rebooting

Men82
Tutor

XR500 Rebooting

Since I have installed the latest firmware version, the router is constantly rebooting itself. As a result, I lose my wifi signal. I actually notice this. I have already tried to try it with an older version but this makes no difference. I have already done a factory reset but this does not produce the desired result either. Do you perhaps still know a solution?

I myself have the idea if several people use the WiFi that it resets itself.

Model: XR500| Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 5
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Just to further diagnose the issue if you disable the WiFi completely do you still get rebooting occurring? Is there any other circumstance where it seems to reboot?
Message 2 of 5
Men82
Tutor

no, I have not disconnected the Wi-Fi yet. but this is just what I use for my tablets, phone and macbook.
I have turned off my second router, but this did not help either. I also turned off my switches. This did not help either. What strikes me is that when several people are connected and bandwidth questions go wrong. Or, for example, a speed test several times in a row, then reboot.
Message 3 of 5
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Alright I would highly recommend logging in here: http://support.netgear.com/ so you get the 24/7 support number and then call Netgear Support. They'll be better able to diagnose the issue and hopefully provide a resolution.
Message 4 of 5
Men82
Tutor

Ok thanks...already made a ticket 👍🏻
Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7