× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

XR500 Router Current Time issue

ezambran
Aspirant

XR500 Router Current Time issue

Hello, I have a XR500 DumaOS router with firmware v 2.3.2.40. I did a hard reboot when I upgraded the firmware from the V32 to the V40. Everything was worked well and suddenly my router changed the router time and the date time to November 29, 2018. It's the second time that's happened to me. My router is configured with Geo-Filter on, Advanced hybrid VPN  on, and with the option "Turn off wireless signal by schedule" on. My router was also set up in the time zone -5. I also set up a different primary DNS. Someone could help me. Thanks a lot.

Message 1 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: XR500 Router Current Time issue

If you go to Settings > Content Filtering > Schedule you can change the time zone there and adjust for daylight savings time
Message 2 of 4
ezambran
Aspirant

I've already tried that and there's no problem with that. The problem is that the router time shows another time and another date. Even the minutes have a difference of 12.

Message 3 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Are you referring to the router time in System Information? If so once you've set the time zone do a report, does it show more accurately then? If not don't worry the WiFi scheduling should still adhere to the time zone set in Settings as it's a settings feature not a DumaOS feature.
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7