× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

XR500 and S8000 Setup Guide?

Dan_Man
Follower

XR500 and S8000 Setup Guide?

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to ask is there any in depth information or tutorials provided by Netgear on how to setup the Nighthawk XR500 and S8000 switch TOGETHER  for the best performance and to get the most use out of both deivces for gaming,streaming, etc.? I have read through both user manuals provided by netgear and nothing in mentioned, I have also read countless forums about how the QOS(quality of service) on both devices conflicts with one another? then why sell them in some instances bundled together? this setup video made by Netgear is a bit vague on how to get the best out of them both and regarding the OS the online available content online is produced by Netduma. Any help with this would be much appreciated the online diagram ro examples abotu are these .

Cheers.

Model: GS808E|Nighthawk S8000 Gaming & Streaming Advanced 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Plus Switch, XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 2
Netduma_Alex
NetDuma Partner

Re: XR500 and S8000 Setup Guide?

I can't really help you with this as Netduma isn't involved with the switches, just the routers.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7