× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: XR500 disconnect issuse

ulcerz
Guide

I do apprectiate all the time and effort out of everyone on here, but it seems like this router is not going to work for me and it is pretty much useless at this point. My old router never had any issues on this same modem. I will be trying to return this thing and try out another brand of router. Thank you guys for all help.

*BUYER BEWARE* don't buy the XR500 Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router, it has been nothing but headaches for me and many others!

Message 26 of 28
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Very sorry to hear that, I'm sure this will be resolved in the next firmware so I would suggest holding on to it if possible or getting a replacement as I'm sure without that issue you would love the router
Message 27 of 28
FURRYe38
Guru

You might try one again in the future. Good Luck. 

@ulcerz wrote:

I do apprectiate all the time and effort out of everyone on here, but it seems like this router is not going to work for me and it is pretty much useless at this point. My old router never had any issues on this same modem. I will be trying to return this thing and try out another brand of router. Thank you guys for all help.

*BUYER BEWARE* don't buy the XR500 Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router, it has been nothing but headaches for me and many others!

Message 28 of 28
Discussion stats
  • 27 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7