× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: XR500 issue: "R-app is not loaded yet. Please try again in a minute

fatboy526
Aspirant

XR500 issue: "R-app is not loaded yet. Please try again in a minute

Hi .i bought this router about 1 week ago,and  after setting it up it says "R-app is not loaded yet. Please try again in a minute.I have read all the forums and tried updating

the soft ware to factory resetting the router.Also i have tried everything that has been listed on the community netgear forums.PLEASE HELP

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 11
FURRYe38
Guru

What Firmware version is currently loaded?

Message 2 of 11
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

As above, what firmware version are you on? Either .66 or the beta I assume. Is it any specific pages that it appears on or is it the entire interface? Could you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing please? In System Information, in the Rapp panel options change the number of retries to 5 and then reboot the router and see if it loads correctly.
Message 3 of 11
fatboy526
Aspirant

Message 4 of 11
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Is it any specific pages that it appears on or is it the entire interface? Could you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing please? In System Information, in the Rapp panel options change the number of retries to 5 and then reboot the router and see if it loads correctly.
Message 5 of 11
djsly2k
Tutor

Im also having the same problems.

When mine happens I cannot open the QOS page or network monitor and also wifi devices that are not already connected will not join.

Rebooting the router fixes it for 2-3 days and then it happens again, 

Considering sending this back.

I have the 2.3.2.66 fw.

Message 6 of 11
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

In System Information on the Rapp panel options change it to 5 then reboot the router and see if that helps please.
Message 7 of 11
djsly2k
Tutor

Rebooting the router always fixes it, temporarily.

The trouble is, that after a few days they then become unresponsive leaving me no choice but to reboot the router to regain functionality.

QOS page fails to load as does network monitoring and geo filtering, I wait long enough and get the error about R-app is not loaded.

Reboot of the router is fine short term but its becoming more of an inconvenience.

Message 8 of 11
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

If you change the retry amount then reboot that will help as it will try to load the Rapps more before throwing an error.
Message 9 of 11
djsly2k
Tutor

Doesn't work for me, here is a clip of what im having to deal with every other day https://www.dropbox.com/s/8w9gqu9ydzx8afk/2021-01-14%2019-35-21.flv?dl=0

Reebooting the router constantly is getting really frustrating.

Message 10 of 11
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

I'd suggest upgrading to the beta and then doing a factory reset as we do have fixes in there that should help with this issue https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/bd-p/en-home-beta-npg-duma
Message 11 of 11
Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7