× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: XR500 router access, all pages are blank

Smudge3655
Aspirant

XR500 router access, all pages are blank

1. this is the same screen i get on all router pages, i have reset several times to factory defaul and still no access to the router. its creating massive lag spikes, so i have unplugged it. i have owned this for a week and had issues from day one. not only that i cannot contact support as that dosnt work either. not happy with spending £250 for this is there any support that can advise on here.Untitled.png
Model: XR500| Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 5
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Clear your browsers cache and cookies and that should resolve the issue. Once your pages are working again please provide screenshots of your QoS and Geo-Filter pages so we can resolve the lag spike issue.
Message 2 of 5
Tigsman
Tutor

ive had issues with the router interface on IE/Edge and Firefox, it seems to work best using Chrome.

Message 3 of 5
Smudge3655
Aspirant

Using chrome has worked but I still have lag issues with the router, I have also bought a netgear DM200 modem to go with this instead of using the plusnet router. I have tried to install this and run with the XR500 and it dosnt work. I have tried the modem in normal & modem only, playing online is impossible. They seem to battle each other. I have set them up as per instuctions doing the modem first then the XR500, after several attempts I've gone back to plusnet router and it works. but still mostly unplayable on online multiplayer such as COD.

Thanks for the heads up Tigsman WRT Chrome.

Message 4 of 5
Netduma_Jack
NetDuma Partner

Hi Smudge,

I would recommend sticking with your PlusNet modem/router. Now you have the XR500, which will do all the smart stuff for you, all you need is a standard modem.

As for getting the best setup, please follow our Optimal Settings guide which will walk you through the best setup: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077071-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-acce...

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7