× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: XR700 DumaOS Almost Unusable?

RBosel
Aspirant

XR700 DumaOS Almost Unusable?

Anyone else having issues with their DumaOS being completely useless? Pages take minutes to load and some apps only load after refreshing the page several times. I imagine this is an issue with the latest firmware update but it is killing me.

Model: XR700| Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 5
Danny80916
Luminary

I posted on the netduma forums they said it was a known issue with the current firmware.

Message 2 of 5
RBosel
Aspirant

Awesome. They fix stability and then the extremely useful OS hits the pooper. Well I am sure my job is easy. I think they have their work cut out for them with the hunk of scrap. I will be holding out until summer for the thing to work as advertised and then I'll be making the jump to another Manufacturer.

Message 3 of 5
Danny80916
Luminary

I am on a diffrent firmware at the moment when I was on .10 mine would load it would just take awhile for them to load everything was able to be used tho.

Message 4 of 5
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

We have already notified Netgear regarding the issue. Meanwhile I would suggest a factory reset once upgraded and then clear the browser cache/cookies to see if that speeds up the interface.
Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7