× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: XR700 Wifi disconnects

-Donovan-
Luminary

Ok, let us know what happen once you perform the Factory reset.

Model: XR700|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 51 of 65
logan_001
Aspirant

I keep getting "You are currently logged in from another device. There can only be one device logged in at a time. If you log in from this device, the other device will be logged out. Do you want to proceed. "

I'm only using one device to log in. Every few mins the message come back again. I have factory reset 2 times since upgrading to the .18 version.
Message 52 of 65
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Do you have the interface open in another browser window on the same device by any chance?
Message 53 of 65
logan_001
Aspirant

No I did not. That problem seemed to go away overnight. Once again I'm getting "This R-app is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute."

This is on the hotfix .18
Message 54 of 65
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

What pages specifically does it happen on and does it occur all the time or just after a reset/reboot?
Message 55 of 65
logan_001
Aspirant

It is on the entire geo-filter, Los, device manager, network monitor, hybrid VPN (which i don't use but it doesn't load regardless). It has occured since I installed the hotfix .18. Guess I'll downgrade once again.
Message 56 of 65
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

That's very strange, it shouldn't be much different from the normal .18 firmware. Does it not occur on .18 at all?
Message 57 of 65
logan_001
Aspirant

Every version is hit and miss. One thing works then something else doesn't. I only tried the .18 hotfix this last time.
Message 58 of 65
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Okay well keep us posted if it happens on the standard .18 firmware.
Message 59 of 65
logan_001
Aspirant

Factory reset, loaded .18, next day I can't even get into the interface. Tried multiple browsers, clear cache, cookies, tried incognito mode to no avail.

Is the software this buggy or could this be a hardware issue?
Message 60 of 65
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

You seem to be getting more issues than most that's for sure so it could be hardware. What PC operating system are you using?
Message 61 of 65
logan_001
Aspirant

Windows 10
Message 62 of 65
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Okay that's fine, what do you mean exactly by you can't get into the interface?
Message 63 of 65
logan_001
Aspirant

It looks like it will load but never does. I think I'm going to try to get a replacement. I was looking at my old tweets at you guys and looks like I've always had problems the xr700.
Message 64 of 65
Netduma_Alex
NetDuma Partner

Try connecting to the router using the IP address instead of routerlogin.net

Usually this is 192.168.1.1, but it might be different. Open command line and type ipconfig if you're not sure. The Gateway address is also the address to access the DumaOS interface.

Also try private/incognito mode in your browser, and maybe different browsers. Sometimes the issue is caused by cached content.

Message 65 of 65
Discussion stats
  • 64 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 7 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7