× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Xbox One X upload issues Netgear XR500

Link8900
Tutor

Xbox One X upload issues Netgear XR500

Hello,

I have posted on the Xbox forums about this but I still cannot resolve this issue and wondering if anyone has advice.

All of a sudden over the past few days my upload speed JUST on my Xbox will not go over 1.5-2.0MBPS. I usually get anywhere between 15-20BMPS upload on the Xbox. I have reset the Xbox, reset the  XR500 router, reset the modem, cleared the persistent storage etc etc. My PC/Iphone/PS4 are getting perfectly fine upload speeds. This is just the Xbox. I have noticed that on the Router's device management. My xbox shows offline even when its on and connected to the internet. 

MY ISP is COX 1gb 1000 down 35 up with unlimited data

IPV4 & IPV6 are enabled and my NAT is OPEN. I do not have geo filtering enabled. 

WIRED connection but I get the same result if I go wireless and ive tried different CAT 7-8 cables.

I don't think the issue is with the XR500 being that my PS4 and other systems upload are just fine but I am at a loss on what to do.

Model: XR500| Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Xbox One X upload issues Netgear XR500

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7