× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Xr1000

Michael121685
Follower

Xr1000

Xr1000 doesn’t perform the same no more what’s going on? Yes I have the latest firmware.... i already did all the possible troubleshooting
Message 1 of 3

Re: Xr1000

@Michael121685 wrote:
Xr1000 doesn’t perform the same no more what’s going on? Yes I have the latest firmware.... i already did all the possible troubleshooting

You'll have to tell us a lot more than that. In effect, all you have said is "it's  bust". We don't even know what you mean by "doesn’t perform the same no more" and who knows what "all the possible troubleshooting" encompassed.

Visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.

Check the section in the manual on troubleshooting.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

If you do need more help, this is probably the wrong place. You have posted your message in the section of this community given over to Nighthawk WiFi Routers. (This is easily done, given Netgear's impenetrable community structure.)

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers about your hardware, in the appropriate section for your device. That's probably here:

Nighthawk Pro Gaming Routers - NETGEAR Communities

Message 2 of 3
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Xr1000

What do you mean exactly? What is the issue you are having? We need some more specifics so we can accurately advise.
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7