× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Xr500 priorità

Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Xr500 priorità

No it shouldn't
Message 101 of 172
Manuellll
Apprentice

Invece come faccio a fare un servizio personalizzato delle alte priorita esclusivamente dei giochi che mi interessano come COD Ps4 e Fortnite PC
Message 102 of 172
Netduma_Jack
NetDuma Partner

È necessario deselezionare i giochi classificati DumaOS quindi aggiungere manualmente i servizi che si desidera assegnare per priorità. Non consiglio questo però - i giochi DumaOS Classified sono bravi a dare priorità ai giochi

Message 103 of 172
Manuellll
Apprentice

Si ma valuta come alta priorita i sistemi di comunicazione come discord e ts e mi causa piccoli lag vorrei che valutasse solamente i giochi che mi interessano come alta priorità
Message 104 of 172
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Then you would have to make custom rules based on ports
Message 105 of 172
Manuellll
Apprentice

Come faccio a sapere qualè la porta? Per esempio di COD Ps4 e Fortnite PC
Message 106 of 172
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

You would have to look up the ports manually yourself on the internet and then put them in. Those you can just use the premade services.
Message 107 of 172
Manuellll
Apprentice

Invece un altra questione se ho il dmz sul modem attivo su l'ip wan del router non serve disabilitare il NAT sul modem giusto? O mi consigliate di disattivarlo comunque peró poi ho paura che il dmz sul modem non funzioni piu
Message 108 of 172
Manuellll
Apprentice

So?
Message 109 of 172
Netduma_Jack
NetDuma Partner

È possibile disabilitare NAT sul proprio modem fino a quando nessun altro dispositivo si connette al modem (diverso dal proprio router). Ma non hai davvero bisogno di farlo se il router è già nel modem DMZ

Message 110 of 172
Manuellll
Apprentice

La linea a cominciato a causarmi lag nei giochi sopratutto in Fortnite e la cosa che non capisco è che ho un ping basso e non perdo pacchetti ma lagga sia su console che pc e ho anche provato a collegarmi ad un altra linea e non laggava quindi sono certo che sia la linea 

Message 111 of 172
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Okay that is something that you will need to contact your ISP about then. I'd recommend doing some Ping Plotter tests to show them as evidence
Message 112 of 172
Manuellll
Apprentice

Il problema è che non ho problemi di ping quindi pensavo che avessi settato qualcosa male sul router o modem 

Message 113 of 172
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

What is the ping you're getting on Fortnite now? Are there any ping variances at all?
Message 114 of 172
Manuellll
Apprentice

Si variano da 30 a 50 ma anche su altri giochi di console lagga e anche su pc 

Message 115 of 172
Manuellll
Apprentice

xr.PNGxrwan.PNGtim lan.PNGtim wan.PNG

Message 116 of 172
Manuellll
Apprentice

potrebbero essere i Dns nel router il problema? [192.168.1.1]

magari non li rileva come dns? il modem è un tim hub con connessione ppoee

Message 117 of 172
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

That's a decent ping. I can't see the pictures as they haven't been moderated yet. No that DNS means it will look to the router for the DNS which it will get from your modem. Are you able to get the hub to handle PPPoE rather than the XR500?
Message 118 of 172
Manuellll
Apprentice

si ho pubblicato le foto del modem io le vedo, ho pubblicato servizi lan e wan del modem se vuoi vedere qualcos'altro dimmelo che la pubblico  per hub intendi l'interfaccia del modem giusto? 

Message 119 of 172
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

I'll take a look once they've been moderated. Yes exactly. Can you have it handle PPPoE instead of the XR500?
Message 120 of 172
Manuellll
Apprentice

Do you intend to unplug the router? Or disabling the nat from the modem? if you mean removing the nat from the modem I can not because on my modem you can not remove the firewall for this I put the dmz on the ip wan of the router

Message 121 of 172
Manuellll
Apprentice

I'm not sure that putting the static ip on the modem and router is just right that I have to put it only on the router?

Message 122 of 172
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

No nothing to do with that. At the moment the XR500 in Settings > Internet Setup uses PPPoE to connect to the internet, is that correct? If so can you have the modem utilise PPPoE instead or do you have a different router you could put between the modem and XR500 to handle PPPoE and then see what the connection is like from the XR500?
Message 123 of 172
Manuellll
Apprentice

Unfortunately Tim without the modem that provides me does not allow me to have 200mbps so I'm forced to use their own and no dall'xr500 does not make me set internet access data ppoe I have to provide the data senno 'can not find the ip

Message 124 of 172
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

I don't quite follow, could you clarify please?
Message 125 of 172
Discussion stats
  • 171 replies
  • 9 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7