× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

hybrid vpn set up for Nordvpn/openvpn advance configuration on XR500 v.2.3.2.134

moski247
Tutor

hybrid vpn set up for Nordvpn/openvpn advance configuration on XR500 v.2.3.2.134

checked compatibility with nordvpn for netgear nighthawk xr500 netduma. and shows compatible.  

followed all steps for advance configuration using UPD, then TCP, Then both

i have logs and user name in information tab along with a connected status.

but VPN isn't working on router

trying to correct issue on both sides  with netgear and nordvpn  

please help

thanks 

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Re: hybrid vpn set up for Nordvpn/openvpn advance configuration on XR500 v.2.3.2.134

It won't show that information using the advanced config, that's what we'd expect to see.

I'd suggest continuing using the config that's working for you, let us know if you need any further assistance with it though!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: hybrid vpn set up for Nordvpn/openvpn advance configuration on XR500 v.2.3.2.134

Have you added the devices you want to be behind the VPN on the right side of the page? Could you provide a screenshot of the page please?
Message 2 of 5
moski247
Tutor

i was trying to connect with udp  config  with no luck , but got the tcp confing to connect 

still doesn't show any info of the provider, city, protcol or country but my vpn is working I've checked my ip on the internet and it showing protected on computers tablets and phones  

should keep the tcp config and try to tune my connection speeds with settings ?

Message 3 of 5
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

It won't show that information using the advanced config, that's what we'd expect to see.

I'd suggest continuing using the config that's working for you, let us know if you need any further assistance with it though!

Message 4 of 5
moski247
Tutor

Got it to work , thank you for all the help 👍
Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7