× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

losing lost of internet on ports

Retired_Member
Not applicable

losing lost of internet on ports

Hi 

i have the firmware patch v2.3.2.40-c424aww but lately internet stops working on all the ports on the router but the wifi still works what is this about? 

cheers

shaun

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: losing lost of internet on ports

When does this generally occur? Disable instant on/standby modes on your consoles and see if that resolves the issue please once you have got it working again.
Message 2 of 4
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Hi 

this has only just started happening this is for everything wired hue lights arlo base station consoles dont have them on instant on. arlo q which is wifi only works but rest of cameras are down cos they linked to the base station plus netgear seems to have a problem with arris modems well thats me looking from a few posts on here.

here in the u.k we cant pick our own modem which i would like to and use a modem only not a all in one kit.

only way i get anything wired to work is to do a reboot on the router.

Message 3 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Is your ISP hub in modem mode or have you got the router in the DMZ? Could you provide a copy of the log file when this next happens please, you can find it in System Information.
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7