× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: netduma xr1000

masonden
Aspirant

netduma xr1000

hi! just had a quick question why my router is putting me on a server in europe when im from florida. and have the ping assist set to 0 and the geofilter around florida. and help would be appreciated
Message 1 of 9
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Where abouts does this server appear to be located? What ping are you getting when in game? This server may be an authentication server that is manually whitelisted, but it won't affect your in-game experience at all.

Message 2 of 9
masonden
Aspirant

it says the server is located in europe. but normally i get connected to the miami server. and its just not showing up
Message 3 of 9
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Can you provide a full screenshot of your Geo-Filter page please? What game are you playing? Where is it saying Europe?
Message 4 of 9
masonden
Aspirant

i am playing call of duty warzone the screenshot wont work, but normally my ping heatmap shows the miami server, lately it is not. not sure why

Message 5 of 9
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

What do you mean the screenshot won't work? We'll need to update it but it can still appear on the Geo-Filter
Message 6 of 9
masonden
Aspirant

it wont let me screenshot on my phone and upload it. and every game i get it sending me to a virgina server from florida. could my ip address or something else be messed up?
Message 7 of 9
masonden
Aspirant

but to help. my geofilter circle is around florida. and its connecting me to games outside my radius and i have 0 ping assist on. its almost like somethint internally is messed up
Message 8 of 9
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Can you use a PC to do it? It's hard to tell what is going on without a screenshot. Not there won't be anything wrong with your IP address
Message 9 of 9
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7