× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

r7000

bigvic06
Follower

r7000

A dim Amber or Orange light is what I see for my power light. I turned of the main power to my house for something that needed to be done and when I powered everything back on my router no longer was pushing out a wifi signal even though the internt modem is. The last time this happend was when the router accidently was unplugged. For some reason when the power is shut off from  this thing it goes full retard. The last time this happend I just had to leave it unplugged for weeks and transfer everything over to my at&t modem. After a few weeks of being unplugged I just plugged it back and and boom for whatever reason everything works again. Help a brother out.

Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: r7000

@bigvic06 wrote:

A dim Amber or Orange light is what I see for my power light. I turned of the main power to my house for something that needed to be done and when I powered everything back on my router no longer was pushing out a wifi signal even though the internt modem is. The last time this happend was when the router accidently was unplugged. For some reason when the power is shut off from  this thing it goes full retard. The last time this happend I just had to leave it unplugged for weeks and transfer everything over to my at&t modem. After a few weeks of being unplugged I just plugged it back and and boom for whatever reason everything works again. Help a brother out.

did you try resetting the router? while its powered on, push and hold reset for 7-15 seconds. The lights should blink when its changed. 

Usually a solid amber light means its powering on. Blinking usually means firmware upgrading or reset was pushed. 

are the other led's doing anything? 

As a little question, Is the router in AP mode? Att devices aren't known to have great passthrough/modem only modes.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7