How the **bleep** do you log into this piece of **bleep**? Every time I try routerlogin.net or .com, the **bleep**ing things tells me "
You are not connected to your Router’s WiFi network. To access routerlogin.net, your device must be connected to your Router’s WiFi network. Check your current connection and try again."
I am connected to this piece of **bleep** via ethernet, my desktop does not have **bleep**ing wifi!
Oh, and btw, you have no support! Stop advertising that yuou do. If you have support, how the PHuc do you access it, not from your webpages, that is for damn sure. All the tabs for support take you back to the same damn place, none to a telephone number, chat access or email!
Re: router login
Could you try this please:
- Power off your router, wait 30 seconds, then turn back on again
- Turn off your WifI on your PC
- Connect an ethernet cable from your PC into the router
- Open a browser and type in routerlogin.net and see if that connects
- If not, type in 192.168.1.1 and see if that connects
- If it is still not connecting, could you open command prompt on your PC and type in 'ipconfig'. Press enter and then take a screenshot and upload here
My guess is either your WiFi connecting to another router, or you have some IP Address conflict