× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

xr300 cant acess duma os

s2k_ferreira
Initiate

xr300 cant acess duma os

hi, need some help, i have the xr300 wired to my internet provider modem/router. i have internet conection on the xr300 and all devices are conected and have internet, the xr300 is automaticly change to 10.0.0.1 because of conflict whith isp provider. iff i try to enter routerlogin oe 10.0.0.1 my browser tries to conect with duma os but dosent charge the dashbord, doesent start the netgear genie wither. alredy factory reset some times and try to reconect everything unsecessefull. if i put 192.168.1.1 it enter the modem/router off the internet provider, what should i do? desactivate the dhcp off the isp router? static route? 

thank you 😞

Model: XR300|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
s2k_ferreira
Initiate

Re: xr300 cant acess duma os

hi, thanks for your replie, so i read a lot off post's and the suport that netgear and comunity was and i find the problem.

so my router (dont now y) came whith a firmware in chinese so i updated the firmware i download from the suport site. after a lot of cherche i find a topic about a xr model with firmware problem and in the topic say tha we shoud install a older firmware so i tried to doit and it works, after that i coud update from the dumaos and its perfect, now its just find the right option's in duma os.

thank you a lot and sorry for my english.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Could you provide a screenshot of what you see when you try to access the interface please?
Message 2 of 3
s2k_ferreira
Initiate

hi, thanks for your replie, so i read a lot off post's and the suport that netgear and comunity was and i find the problem.

so my router (dont now y) came whith a firmware in chinese so i updated the firmware i download from the suport site. after a lot of cherche i find a topic about a xr model with firmware problem and in the topic say tha we shoud install a older firmware so i tried to doit and it works, after that i coud update from the dumaos and its perfect, now its just find the right option's in duma os.

thank you a lot and sorry for my english.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7