× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

xr500 geo filter wont load up.

alwong26
Aspirant

xr500 geo filter wont load up.

xr500 geo filter wont load up. and neither will my ping heatmap i keep getting the rapp and a uncaught and undefined error message. ive reboot and factor reset and still the samething  can anyone help with this 

Message 1 of 11
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: xr500 geo filter wont load up.

Download the DumaOS app for your mobile from the app store, then access the QoS & Geo-Filter pages and remove any devices that appear there. Then you should be able to access on PC without issue.
Message 2 of 11
alwong26
Aspirant

i did as you posted and still the samething.

Message 3 of 11
alwong26
Aspirant

i keep getting these two message and the loading circle

Message 4 of 11
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.
Message 5 of 11
PBR_Steve
Aspirant

did what was mentioned above and still does not work fact reset doesnt fix either 

Message 6 of 11
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Since doing that can you clear your browser's cache and see if you're still getting the same problem?

Message 7 of 11
PBR_Steve
Aspirant

Rapp not loading the issue still exists in 2023 mobile wont work either all mentioned instructions do not fix the issue ive tried diff browsers cache clear factory rests in all ways possible , button reset , power down reset , retries 3 -5 a new update needs to fix the bug all devices are current i cant manage anything zero app control functions work.

Message 8 of 11
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Make an account on forum.netduma.com and let us know your username, we can then give you access to the beta.
Message 9 of 11
PBR_Steve
Aspirant

PBR_steve is my account name. 

Message 10 of 11
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Added, head over to the forum and you'll see the Nighthawk Pro Gaming Beta sub forum
Message 11 of 11
Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7