× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Approved RMA not actioned by Netgear

ledge22
Aspirant

Approved RMA not actioned by Netgear

Netgear approved an RMA for my switch two weeks ago. I paid the extra fee for next business day dispatch of a replacement and received an acknowledgement from Netgear that it had been paid and would be dispatched the next day, but have heard absolutely nothing since then. There are also no contact details provided where I can follow this up. How do I chase this up? Netgear should not offer next day service and chaerge for it if they don't then do it!   

Model: GS808E|Nighthawk S8000 Gaming & Streaming Advanced 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Plus Switch
Message 1 of 4
ledge22
Aspirant

Re: Approved RMA not actioned by Netgear

Is there a Netgear moderator on here who can can help me escalate this RMA? It seems to be stuck in the Netgear system and the replacement is not being shipped, despite me paying the express fee.

Message 2 of 4
schumaku
Guru

@BretD please.

Message 3 of 4
ledge22
Aspirant

A month later and still no contact from Netgear, although they took my money for a next day service 6 weeks ago. In any other business...

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7