× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: GS108Ev3

Efx
Follower
Follower

GS108Ev3

I have a GS108Ev3 ProSafe switch that keeps going off line. I have the latest update on the software and firmware, but it has always done this. Anyone have any idea since I can't contact the actual support here? I also have the 5 port prosafe switch and that one has always been solid. The 8 port seems to always drop for some reason. I just unplugged it and plugged it back on and re-installed the software since that wasn't working either. It is back online now, but man, this is not cool.

FYI, I have no idea what location on this form is since I can't select what I have and it forces me to choose one. I just put dsl modems and routers which has nothing to do with my switch. Great, I still can't even post because I got another thing I have to add. Thanks for making the experience super annoying netgear.

Model: GS108Ev3|ProSafe 8 ports Gigabit Plus switch
Message 1 of 2
schumaku
Guru

Re: GS108Ev3

GS108Ev3 is a Smart Managed Plus switch -> Smart / Plus / Click Switches

You are the original buyer of this switch? For Netgear Customer Support head to https://my.netgear.com/ - register the switch if it's not already done, then head to GS108Ev3 Support and follow the [Guided Assistance] - you might want to request a replacement, sounds like the switch has some hardware issue.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7