× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

GS810EMX ports not working and support won't help

ghost_zl1
Star

GS810EMX ports not working and support won't help

I have been trying to get someone at Netgear to provide warranty support for a GS810EMX that had two ports completely fail (not physically working).  I called support and they tried to sell me an additional warranty for support and not provide actual hardware support.  The product is registered and still under warranty.  Ticket #46128333 was opened, I responded to the requests and it was closed without any resolution.  The support site gives an error when trying to open a support request.   Everything is a dead end and I'm not seeing any way for a customer to get a product fixed under warranty.

Message 1 of 6
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: GS810EMX ports not working and support won't help

I will escalate your case number to our support team to reach back out to you.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 6
ghost_zl1
Star

Thank you for looking into this.

Message 3 of 6
ghost_zl1
Star

Do you know when someone will actually reach out?  Going on 10 days without a functioning switch and either need to get this one fixed or buy a replacement.

Message 4 of 6
ghost_zl1
Star

Still have not heard a thing from anyone on the Netgear side.  The site still does not allow submissions of technical tickets for warranty work.

Message 5 of 6
schumaku
Guru

Head to https://my.netgear.com/, select the registered product, follow [request hardware support], file some description as you have done here before. simple 1-2-3 and you get your ticket number, a phone number to call when convenient, and they will assist...

mynetgearcom-support-hardware.PNG

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7