× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NETGEAR GS810EMX ?

P111
Luminary

NETGEAR GS810EMX ?

I currently have the Nighthawk S8000 but I want to upgrade to the SX10. The problem is that these seem to be out of stock everywhere. Is Netgear stopping these?

The S8000 is currently the center of my network, with everything plugged in to it. Issue is that the PC I am adding soon has a 2.5g interface so I am seeing that as the start of a new faster network in the house. The S8000 doesn't support 2.5g so I thought I would get a SX10.... which seem to be in really short supply. I do use the management in the S8000 and really love the simplicity so am very reluctant to just replace it with an unmanaged or complex switch. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
schumaku
Guru

Re: NETGEAR GS810EMX ?

The GS810EMX (SX10) does add MultiGig/10G on two ports only FWIW.

Availability seems to depend on the market. UK (GS810EMX-100UKS) and central Europe (GS810EMX-100PES) distributors and resellers report these on stock and readily available. Have not spotted any EoL announcements, too.

@Christian_R please.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

The GS810EMX (SX10) does add MultiGig/10G on two ports only FWIW.

Availability seems to depend on the market. UK (GS810EMX-100UKS) and central Europe (GS810EMX-100PES) distributors and resellers report these on stock and readily available. Have not spotted any EoL announcements, too.

@Christian_R please.

Message 2 of 3
P111
Luminary

Oh thanks thats good to know.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements